This hotel lies in the centre of the historical centre, between the river and the Piazza dei Cavalieri. An abundance of shops are located in the immediate vicinity as well as restaurants, bars, nightclubs, public transport. The tourist centre and the Piazza dei Miracoli with the Leaning Tower of Pisa are all within 400 m from the hotel. The sea and the beach lie within 20 km of the hotel. Built in 1600 and renovated in 1998, the 4-storey hotel is built beside a main road and has a total of 27 rooms, of which 8 are singles and 19 are doubles. Guests are offered use of a lobby with a 24-hour reception, a safe as well as a lift. All of the comfortable rooms come with an en suite bathroom with hairdryer and are fully equipped as standard. There is a golf course located 20 km away.